- From the village place, follow the road towards the Dromon chapel and the Colombier ravine.
- At the signpost follow “Notre-Dame de Dromon” and “Chabert”. At the “Chabert” signpost, you can do a short return trip to the Dromon chapel. Go down a track towards Vanson.
- Follow this track until you find another path going up on the right and gradually goes down into the valley. At Grange neuve, go on a wider way. Turn right on the descending path heading to another track.
- Once the Vançon reached, go on the track and overpass Abros’ hamlet. At the signpost, take the path going up under the cliffs through pine trees.
- Follow this path until you reach a pasture offering a beautiful view on the valley. Go on the track, cross some ruins and at the road, go straight.
- Follow the road for about 400 meters. Take the visible path on the left noticeable thanks to the signpost and go up to Saint-Geniez.
Access and parking
From Sisteron (17 km) take the departmental road D 3 towards Authon to Saint Geniez.
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: