Le Plateau de Lagrand
- From the town hall car park, go down the road for 80m along the holiday village. In the first bend, turn right and reach a wide stony path.
- On the left, a belvedere equipped with benches allows you to admire the majestic Montagne de Chabre and offers an overall view of the Valley of Ceans, from the village of Pont-Lagrand to Orpierre. On the right, between the playground and the football field, a fountain allows you to cool off ... Continue straight until the next intersection. Along the way, admire the orchards and meadows and have a glance at the Rocher de Garde which dominates the plateau.
- After a small descent, take the track on the right which slightly goes up . Continue straight ahead to return to Lagrand. Coming back to the village, observe the Massif du Dévoluy in the background and listen to the flow of the Blaisance river.
- Continue straight to extend the walk by visiting the church and the village or turn right to return to the car park.
Towns crossed : Garde-Colombe
This hike is possible with young children, with strollers or wheelchairs.
It can also be combined with a visit to the village of Lagrand.
Place du village, 05700 Orpierre
04 92 66 30 45
Find out more
- Think about public transport and carpooling: https://zou.maregionsud.fr
Access and parking
From Laragne (7.6 km), take the D 1075 then the D 30 on the left (Eyguians junction); at the roundabout, take the 1st right towards Trescléoux; then turn left to reach the village of Lagrand.
Town hall car park, Lagrand
Site accessible to people with reduced mobility
Emergency number :
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: