- From the town hall car park, go down the road for 80m along the holiday village. In the first bend, turn right and reach a wide stony path.
- On the left, a belvedere equipped with benches allows you to admire the majestic Montagne de Chabre and offers an overall view of the Valley of Ceans, from the village of Pont-Lagrand to Orpierre. On the right, between the playground and the football field, a fountain allows you to cool off ... Continue straight until the next intersection. Along the way, admire the orchards and meadows and have a glance at the Rocher de Garde which dominates the plateau.
- After a small descent, take the track on the right which slightly goes up . Continue straight ahead to return to Lagrand. Coming back to the village, observe the Massif du Dévoluy in the background and listen to the flow of the Blaisance river.
- Continue straight to extend the walk by visiting the church and the village or turn right to return to the car park.
This hike is possible with young children, with strollers or wheelchairs.
It can also be combined with a visit to the village of Lagrand.
- Think about public transport and carpooling: https://zou.maregionsud.fr
Access and parking
Site accessible to people with reduced mobility
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: