- From Pont-Lagrand, go towards the main roundabout and take the Tréscléoux road at the north. Then go towards le Vallon des Lunasses alongside the Buëch (departmental road D 350). Overpass the Adrech mountain stream. Once the departmental road D 50 reached turn left to Pont Barnabas. Go through the small pass of la Rochette. Go on the departmental road D 50. There, you can see some cultures and orchards.
- A few meters after Merdariac mountain stream and La Flachière hamlet take the departmental road D 949 on the left near la Tuilière. The route passes nearby the Garde Mountain.
- At 616 meters high (halfway between the Blache Hamlet and Pont Lagrand) turn right on the Auchière way. Cross the Blaisance and take the farms path on the left.
- At the junction (661 meters), turn left towards Champ Jouvent (still on the farms way).
- Reach the departmental road D 30 and turn left towards Pont Lagrand.
- The low elevation gain makes the ride suitable for beginners.
- The Sisteronais Buëch is labelled « Espace Cyclosport » by the Cycling French Federation and meet some welcoming quality criterion for road cycling cyclist.
Access and parking
From Laragne (6 km), take the departmental road D 1075 to the north and then the departmental road D 949 on the left (at Eyguians junction) to reach Pont Lagrand.
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: