- From the village square, take the small road direction "Mange-Fève" (D 425).
- Take the 1st right at the next crossroads.
- At the Calvary (733 m), follow the small road to the left for about 600 m; then take the track on the right.
- 150 m later, take the left track (after "Font Giraud"). Continue on this path ignoring the tracks to the right. The path becomes a balcony path.
- Arriving at the ridge (Serre de Bout - 897 m), follow it to the right (steep passage), to reach the heights. The trail goes down parallel to the ridge below it, on the right.
- Arriving downhill, turn left towards the relay antenna.
- Follow the track on the right to go back to your starting point.
Towns crossed : Saint-André-de-Rosans
- Visit of the ruins of the Benedictine Priory, founded in 988, Romanesque building (guided tours in summer).
Rue Aristide Briand, 05150 Rosans
04 92 66 66 66
Find out more
Access and parking
From Serres (22 km), take the D 994 towards Rosans, then the D 425 at Col de Palluel to Saint André de Rosans.
Parking lot of the Priory Inn, Saint-André de Rosans
Emergency number :
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: